It is a very common question that Who is a Social Entrepreneur!
It’s better to run a mission-driven business to fulfill financial, educational and health-related issues and social needs of everyone. Social entrepreneurship delivers solutions where markets, governments, and non-profit organizations alone might fail. Social enterprises are largely sustainable “business” models for good earnings and making a difference.
- Think strategically and follow strategic modelling
- Confidently make strategic choices
- Know what great leaders know and do
- Understand social values and principles
- Lead a Social Enterprise with a legal structure
- Be aware of good practice in social enterprises
- Develop an understanding of the social enterprise
- Learn how international social enterprises work
- Learn how to measure social impact
Financial growth via a combination of social and business activities
Pro Members can use all our platforms with number of options to start their own business
Sign up Today
Get exclusive discounts on membership plans